Right of withdrawal, cooling-off period
The customer has the right to return the item/s within 14 days from the day on which the product/s is/are delivered or, if several products on one order are delivered separately, from the date the last product was received.
In order to correctly return the product/s:
- the customer should notify the vendor in writing within 14 calendar days (beginning on the day he/she received the product/s or for purchases of multiple products, the day on which he/she received the last product) by contacting LOEL on the email address email@example.com and requesting the Return form;
- the product/s should not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- the identification tag should still be attached to the product/s with the disposable seal;
- the product/s should be returned in its/their original packaging;
- the completed Return form should be included in the package;
- the customer should return the product/s at his own expense, shipping them at the address provided by the vendor.
Upon completing the requirements above, the customer will receive a withdrawal confirmation email.
The vendor will refund the price of the product/s in full, excluding standard delivery costs, if any have been paid and excluding any other supplementary cost.
For further information please visit our Terms and conditions page.